America’s Diabetes Hour Episode 069 Guests (From Left to Right)
Alycia Gold, Taylor Jones, Brian Palmer, Breanna Jones, Dr. Howard Baron and Loretta Moses.
- Alycia Gold, and her twin daughters, Breanna and Taylor Jones. Breanna was diagnosed as Type 1 three years ago.
- Brian Palmer, step-dad of Breanna and Taylor. Brian was diagnosed as Type 2 three years ago.
- Loretta Moses, Executive Director of the Clark County Medical Society.
- Dr. Howard Baron, Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition Associates / Staff of Sunrise Hospital Medical Center.
Topics discussed this episode:
- REGIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS TRAVEL
- WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF LAS VEGAS
- CLARK COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- GASTROENTEROLOGY & NUTRITION: THE DIABETES CONNECTION
- SUNRISE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- TESTIMONY OF AN 11 YEAR OLD T-1
- FAMILY & THE DIABETIC CIRCLE OF LIFE