From left to right:
Rich Hunsaker, Business Development Manager, Mineral Biosciences. “Nature Knows Best”.
Bob Fisher, Producer and Host of America’s Diabetes Hour
AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR EPISODE 074
- Personal testimony of Michael, calling from Sherman Oaks, California:
- How long have you had Diabetes ?
- What were the warning signs ?
- Diabetes family history ?
- Community resources support ?
- Control, Diet and Testing ?
- Advice for our listeners ?
TALKING POINTS WITH IN-STUDIO GUEST RICH HUNSAKER:
- 1. The history of Diabetes research, from 1970 – 2016
- 2. Sugar vs. Fat
- 3. The management of Blood Sugar Levels: Control and Complications
- 4. Glycation: What is it and why is it important
- 5. Solutions: “Nature Knows Best”
- 6. GlyDe D (Totala Ionic Mineral Complex)
- 7. Lessons learned from forty years working in the Pharmaceutical Business
FACEBOOK July 9, 2016
A groundbreaking discussion on the toxic impact of sugar and how we can help to manage our blood sugar levels and the devastating damage caused from glycation. LIVE TONIGHT: AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR. 6-7 PM. News Talk Radio AM 720 KDWN. Call-in at 702 257-5396. Streaming live across the country and around the world at www.kdwn.com. Sponsored by MINERAL BIOSCIENCES. “Nature Knows Best”.