America’s Diabetes Hour Episode 076 Guests:
RICHARD HUNSAKER, Business Development Manager,
DR. DENISE TROPEA, D.P.M.
Diseases and Surgery of the Foot
ROWENA TRIM, RN, BSN, MPH
President of the Southern Nevada Black Nurses’ Association, Inc.
America’s Diabetes Hour Episode 076 Topics:
* “Good Days / Bad Days”: Facebook posting of Lawrence M. Rubin, DPM
* Diabetes and the role of the Podiatrist
* The critical role of Nurses and Diabetes
* The statistics of Nursing in Nevada
* The questions not asked / the tests not done
* What is Glycation: Better understanding of Pre-Diabetes and Blood Sugar
* The Southern Nevada Black Nurses’ Association, Inc.
* The impact of Diabetes on our African American Community
* AB 170 (2013) and the Nevada Action Coalition
* Lions Diabetes Prevention Health Care Clinic: 702 755 0700
* The importance of Hydration: Minerals; Alkaline and Diabetes
* Community Calendar
America’s Diabetes Hour Episode 076 Sponsors: