AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR EPISODE 077 GUESTS:
Chris Moore, MS. Advanced nurse practitioner specializing in women’s health care. Co-founder of the Adult Diabetes Education and Management Support Group; and co-host of the Diabetes Power Show podcast.
Dr. Melissa M. Beaty, Optometrist (Eye and Vision Specialist).
Dr. Lawrence M. Rubin, Podiatrist
Khan Pham, Pharmacy Director, DOLCrx; Certified Diabetes Educator.
America’s Diabetes Hour Episode 077 Topics:
NOTE: During each 30 minute segment, an EAS alert was activated. Bob Fisher (who played a major role in Nevada’s Emergency Alert System (EAS) explains the reasons why there are so many activations.
* The Legacy of Dr. Lawrence M. Rubin, Podiatrist
* Lions Task Force Against Diabetes
* Lions Diabetes Preventive Health Care Clinic
* Las Vegas Lions Diabetes Wellness Club
(Donna Cutler — 702 875 6290
* Eyes, Vision and Diabetes
* Diabetes and Your Pharmacist
* Adult Diabetes Education and Management Support Group
AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR EPISODE 077 SPONSORS:
MINERAL BIOSCIENCES Nature Knows Best
GlyDe D. Glycation Defense with Totala and Vitamin D3.
Supports Blood Sugar Control.
Available on Amazon.com.