Karen Stiles, Jenny Stiles, Kirk Holmes, Becca Roberts and Gregg Townsend
THE CHALLENGES OF KIDNEY DISEASE
This was one of the most intense and shocking 60 minutes in the two and a half year history of America’s Diabetes Hour.
* The mother who donated a kidney and saved the life of her daughter.
* The daughter’s kidney after many years is now failing.
* The cost of having Dialysis 3 times per week is $90,000.00 per week.
* The daily challenges of Kidney Disease
* The daily challenges of Medical Insurance
* The indifference towards Diabetes and ignoring the warning signs
* The amazing new technical world of Diabetes
* The Gastric Sleeve