AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR
Airing Live on AM 720 KDWN
Sunday Nights from 6 PM – 7 PM
And Streaming Live Across the United States over www.kdwn.com
“AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR is dedicated to increasing public awareness of the Diabetes epidemic. Educating and encouraging proper management of the disease. And, provide access to available community resources.” Bob Fisher, Producer and Host
PREVIOUS IN-STUDIO GUESTS representing:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Valley Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital Diabetes Treatment Center
- Valley Hospital Diabetes Treatment Center
- Nevada Diabetes Association of Nevada and California
- Nevada Diabetes Association Camping Programs
- Juvenile Diabetes Resource Foundation
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Adult Diabetes Education and Management Support Group
- National Kidney Foundation
- Lions Clubs
- Social Security
- Asian Community Resource Center
PREVIOUS TOPICS DISCUSSED 32 shows archived on bobfishernv.com
Warning Signs / Complications / Family History / Type 1 / Type 2 / A1C / Testing / Obesity / Nutrition / Health vs. Work / Heart Attack / Stroke / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gastric Surgery / Foot Care / Pharmacists / Medications / Second Opinions / Art of Nursing / Eye Care / Stress / Kidney Disease / Dialysis / Transplants / Social Security / Medicare
2015 – 2016 DISCOUNTED SPONSORSHIPS
EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- :30 second ad at beginning of first half hour
- :30 second ad at beginning of second half hour
- Acknowledgement at the end of the first half hour
- Acknowledgement at the end of the second half hour
- Logo displayed on the KDWN.com show web page
- Logo displayed on each archived web page (bobfishernv.com)
- Sponsorship mentioned on AMERICA’S DIABETES HOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Sponsor and support your priority topic. Your ad runs for one show.
$250 DISCOUNT. Your ad runs for five consecutive shows.
$1,200 DISCOUNT. Your ad runs for fifteen consecutive shows.
$3,000 DISCOUNT. Your ad runs for thirty consecutive shows.
FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE CONTACT BOB FISHER AT (702) 326-5808.